1st add

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Glamouros New Photos of Miss Nepal Shristi Shrestha










These beautiful, glamorous and pretty Miss Nepal Shristi's snaps was taken from her official Miss World Facebook Page. In Popularity she is in Top among all contestant till now so their is hi possibilities to win the Multimedia Title by our Miss Nepal Shristi Shrestha.

Till now she got 104,267 likes and 113,069 talking about her. Have you voted your like to Shristi ....??? not yet then don't get late vote now your likes to her from here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Miss-World-Nepal


Some of the Post of Shristi shared on her facebook page .................

A cup of hot Hello, a spoonful of sweet smiles and a slice of Great
Success...just for YOU :) ♥ Namaste and a very GOOOOOD MORNING to my
dearest friends and supporters!! xxxx

because I used to get very nervous talking in front of the
camera...However, I do feel that I am getting better in my communication
skills and that could not have been possible if I had not received the love
and support from all of you. Ma aasha garchhu

Gooooood Morning my lovelies ♥ :D We are off to visit some Lakes
here in Changshu..feeling so positive and Blessed for all this beautiful
support and encouragement. You are my Inspiration..each day, everyday. I
love you all. God Bless..Shristi xoxo

Goodnight everyone...We are leaving Changshu at 3am and off to
Ordos to the Dunes for Beachwear shooting and Beach body rounds...Looking
forward to it :) ♥ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment