Massive fire catches the godown of CG Electronic Company in Satungal, Bhaktapur yesterday. Dozens of fire brigades including all available in Kathmandu, Lalitpur, Bhaktapur Municipality, Army, Police, APF and backup fire brigades from T.U. international airport and dozens of water supply tanks has been also used to extinguish this heavy fire.
Photo Source : Prajwol Sijapati/Bikash Karki (Ra.Sa.Sa)
More than 300 security personals from Nepal Police, APF, Army had been mobilized to rescue and control the fire but it is said that from last evening around 5.30 pm when fire started till today morning fire is still out of full control.
Chaudhary's groups CG Electronics company is spread in 100 ropanies of land which assemble different brands of electronic home appliances in Nepal like Mobile, TV, Washing machines, vacum cleaners etc.
Correct information is still not available that how this godown caches fire but according to some staff members and local people, due to electric short circuit fire easily catches the godown and due to plastic and electrical instruments which was heavily stocked in this godown this massive incident happened.
Correct figure is still to be calculate but due to this massive fire disaster gutted millions of rupees.